2. Which cookies and why?
1. When you visit and/or use our Website, we place cookies or use similar technologies with which we collect and process personal data about you. Such cookies and similar technologies consist of the following, for example:
|_at.hist.#||Statistics||Used by social sharing platform AddThis to store the user’s usage history of the AddThis sharing widget||Persistent|
|_dc_gtm_UA-#||Statistics||Used by Google Tag Manager to control the loading of a Google Analytics script tag.||1 day|
|_ga||Statistics||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years|
|_gid||Statistics||Registers a unique ID that is used ti generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day|
|pll_language||Statistics||This cookie is used to determine the preferred language of the visitor and sets the language accordingly on the website, if possible.||1 year|
|_atuvc||Marketing||Updates the counter of a website’s social sharing features.||13 months|
|_atuvs||Marketing||Ensures that the updated counter is displayed to the user if a page is shared with social sharing service, AddThis.||1 day|
|_at.cww||Marketing||Used by the social sharing platform AddThis.||Persistent|
|at-lojson-cache-#||Marketing||Used by the social sharing platform AddThis.||Persistent|
|at-rand||Marketing||Used by the social sharing platform AddThis.||Persistent|
|loc||Marketing||Geolocation, which is used to help providers determine how users who share information with each other are geographically located (state level).||13 months|
|r/collect||Marketing||This cookie is used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. It tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session|
|uvc||Marketing||Detects how often the social sharing service, AddThis, encounters the same user.||13 months|
|xtc||Marketing||registers the user’s sharing of content via social media.||13 months|
2. You can prevent cookies from being stored or remove cookies already stored by adjusting the settings in your browser. You find help to adjust these settings on the website of the browser that you use. Remember that disabling cookies when visiting the Website may cause some or all of the functions of the Website not to work properly.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
If you have a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data, you can always contact us at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still not satisfied with our answer, then you are at liberty to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority, the Belgian Data Protection Authority. For more information, go to www.dataprotectionauthority.be.