Jan Van Ewijk – Senior Validation and Compliance Engineer – Life Sciences
Since July 2012 I have held several positions at Agidens, namely validation engineer, team leader, account and project leader.
- Life Sciences
- Validation & compliance
“The Agidens culture is a culture in which you are allowed to learn from mistakes”
Jan Van Ewijk
At Agidens, they are very focused on self-development. Agidens really wants you to grow and they provide an environment in which this is possible. The Agidens culture is a culture in which you are allowed to learn from your mistakes.
What I like about my current function is that the work is very varied. It consists of administrative, technical, commercial and management aspects.
- Reviewing and writing of commissioning and qualification protocols and reports
- Lead team members, for example introduce new employees at the customer’s plant
- Looking for commercial opportunities at our customer
- Check, control hours booked in customer – (Fieldglass) and Agidens system (AX)
- Execute qualification of new or changed utilities, facilities and equipment (administrative and technical)
A few quick questions
What did you study?
- Chemical Technology (HTS)
Why do you like working at Agidens?
- Opportunity to self-develop
Which arguments can convince future colleagues to choose for Agidens?
- Support by giving a lot of trainings and courses
What do you like about your current job?
- The diversity of my job. It has administrative, technical, commercial and management aspects.
Do you want to grow with us?
Are you an engineer or are you ingenious? Then you have all the opportunities of developing your talents within Agidens. We are an innovative company that is constantly looking for motivated people with a heart for technical challenges. We offer you a dynamic work environment and chances to grow. Want to make progress?See our vacancies