Peter Bresseleers – Senior Process/Mechanical Engineer – Oil & Gas
I have been working at Agidens since 2000. My current position is Senior Process/Mechanical Engineer at the Oil & Gas division.
- Tank Terminals
- Process engineering
"A major plus is that my work is very diverse. Not one day is the same."
I like that I am able to follow a project from beginning to ending, from idea to construction. In that process I get to work with high-tech materials and great people, both internally and externally.
My colleagues at Agidens are very open people. This also applies to the management. They are very approachable and down to earth.
Agidens appreciates your talents and limitations and allows you to improve wherever necessary.
A major plus is that my work is very diverse. Not one day is the same. At Agidens you get the possibility to grow into the job of your life.
- Meeting with customers / supplier / contractor
- Coordinate the works of the Process G/O group
- Prepare project design documents (drawings, specifications, calculations, …)
- Project problem solving
- Assist and review the works of junior colleagues
A few quick questions
What did you study?
- Civil engineering in chemicals
Why do you like working at Agidens?
- Agidens appreciates your talents and limitations. They allow you to improve wherever necessary.
Which arguments can convince future colleagues to choose for Agidens?
- Great and open working atmosphere
What do you like about your current job?
- Diversity of work
- Working with high-tech materials
Do you want to grow with us?
Are you an engineer or are you ingenious? Then you have all the opportunities of developing your talents within Agidens. We are an innovative company that is constantly looking for motivated people with a heart for technical challenges. We offer you a dynamic work environment and chances to grow. Want to make progress?See our vacancies