Toon Titulaer – Software Engineer – Food & Beverage
In 2016, I joined the Agidens team as Junior Software Engineer for the Process Automation division.
- Food & Beverage
- Software engineering
“All my colleagues are always willing to help”
They immediately got me started on a project and I was not long in the “getting started” phase. This made me feel appreciated.
As a junior you will quickly get in touch with customers and learn how an engineering project is being managed and executed. You can dive right in and apply the things you have learned in school.
- Programming PLC’s for different projects
- Managing the Automation tasks within a project: writing FDS, User Manual, planning different stages of the project
- Improving internal documents, for example IO list generation with VBA
A few quick questions
What did you study?
- Electrical Engineering, major Industrial Automation
Why do you like working at Agidens?
- Working in a young team
Welke argumenten kunnen toekomstige collega’s overtuigen voor Agidens te kiezen?
- Colleagues are always willing to help
What do you like about your current job?
- Immediately started to work on a project
Do you want to grow with us?
Are you an engineer or are you ingenious? Then you have all the opportunities of developing your talents within Agidens. We are an innovative company that is constantly looking for motivated people with a heart for technical challenges. We offer you a dynamic work environment and chances to grow. Want to make progress?See our vacancies